We have a big gift for you today, dear readers, thanks to the wonderful folks at the Dinosaur Polo Club. If you’re not familiar with the name, it’s the independent studio in New Zealand behind the surprise hit Mini Metro, a strategy simulation game about designing a subway map for a growing city. The game, rated 8 out of 10 by Rosh in a Wccftech review, went on to sell over five million copies before appearing in the Apple Arcade App Store Greats collection.
Today, they are releasing their new game, Mini Motorways, on PC (Windows and macOS) via Steam. To celebrate the event, the Dinosaur Polo Club is sponsoring a donation of 26 digital copies of the game and, most importantly, the Alienware Aurora R10 Gaming PC.
The latter is quite the prize, since its value easily exceeds a thousand dollars. Here are the full specifications:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X (hexa core, 35MB total cache, 4.6GHz max boost clock)
Operating System: Windows 10 Home English
GPU: AMD® Radeon RX 5300 3 GB GDDR6
RAM: 16 GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz; Up to 128 GB (additional memory sold separately)
hard disks: 1 TB 7200 RPM SATA 6 Gb/s
Miscellaneous: The dark side of the moon chassis with low-level intelligent cooling CPU heatsink and 1000W power supply
If you are in North America, you can enter the giveaways below and take advantage of your chances. The winner will be chosen on July 30th.
Alienware Aurora Ryzen Edition R10 Gaming Computer Gift
As mentioned above, we also offer 26 digital copies of Mini Motorways for PC. In this case, though, there are no regional locks in place. Once again, winners will be chosen on July 30th. Good luck and God bless you!
Mini highway giveaway
Have you ever been stuck in traffic and wished you could do something to fix it?
At Mini Motorways, the city’s traffic problems are in your hands.
From the makers of Mini Metro, Mini Motorways is a game about drawing the roads that drive a growing city. Build a road network, one road at a time, to create a bustling city. Redesign your city to keep the traffic flowing, and carefully manage upgrades to meet changing demands. How long can you keep the world’s cities moving?
- Draw roads in dynamic cities that grow and change – every game is unique!
- Explore amazing maps inspired by cities around the world.
- Choose from a variety of upgrades to meet the demands of an ever-expanding road network: highways, roundabouts, and more!
- Select different color palettes on each map including color blindness and night modes.
- Relax to the responsive soundtrack from Disasterpeace growing alongside your city.
- Unlock new maps and achievements as you achieve mastery
- Export GIFs of your city layouts to share with your friends.
- Compete against other players in daily and weekly challenges.