Next generation versions of Grand Theft Auto 5 It’s been out for over a month at this point, and while some fans have been disappointed by the lack of new features to play, others are enjoying the performance improvements and stability improvements. Looks like Rockstar Games isn’t over yet Grand Theft Auto 5 On PS5 and Xbox Series X, it has now released a new update that includes some changes for new versions of the game.
Grand Theft Auto 5 Update 1.56 is now available for download across PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X, although those on PS5 and Xbox Series X will find them particularly interesting. After downloading the latest update, Grand Theft Auto 5 Players will find an option to turn off motion blur, and they will also notice the transition from story mode to GTA Online Now faster.
Besides these improvements, update 1.56 addresses a variety of bugs and other stuck issues with the PS5 and Xbox Series X versions of Grand Theft Auto 5. There are some platform-specific improvements as well, with Rockstar fixing issues with PS5’s adaptive player feedback and the Xbox’s Quick Resume feature. When it comes to the PS4 and Xbox One versions of the game, update 1.56 mainly eliminates bugs and improves stability.
It will be interesting to see if there are more substantial updates for Grand Theft Auto 5 underline. There are rumors that there could be a file Grand Theft Auto Online An expansion on the horizon that will include Liberty City, but nothing official has been announced to that effect at the time of writing. Rockstar Games has not confirmed its plans for any future GTA Online Expansions, so fans will have to take advantage of what’s in the game right now.
With the long-awaited Grand Theft Auto 6 On the horizon, one might think that updates to Grand Theft Auto 5 It will slow, but that’s not clear yet.
Adaptive Triggers (PS5)
- Fixed an issue that caused adaptive trigger reactions on a Grotti Turismo Classic that had been upgraded from Hao’s Special Works to be too powerful
Xbox Series X | s
- Fixed an issue causing players to get stuck on the alert screen after using Quick Resume on Xbox
- Fixed in-game audio issues after opening Xbox Guide
- Fixed an issue causing players to have no game sound while in an Xbox Party
- Fixed an issue causing no radio sound on Xbox
- Fixed an issue that caused players to lose many sound effects during senior player death matches
- Fixed several issues where banned players could still view and interact with UGC (User Generated Content)
- Fixed an issue causing parachute functions to be missing from the job menu
- Fixed an issue where players were incorrectly given the Resume Story option despite not having the Story Mode
- Fixed an issue causing GTA Online friends to display as contacts on players’ phones in story mode
- Fixed an issue causing character switching in story mode to take a long time
- Fixed an issue that caused a significant drop in framerate after selecting your car’s interior neon while applying Chameleon paint
- Fixed an issue that caused the Japanese translation of “Overwrite” to be inaccurate in the character migration screen
- Fixed an issue causing players to get stuck when trying to enter GTA Online with an existing character on a new console
- Fixed an issue causing players to incorrectly receive the alert “You have been banned from using Social Club services and are not allowed to enter Grand Theft Auto permanently.”
- Fixed an issue that caused players to receive a ‘Content Count Error’ alert when trying to create a second character
- Fixed an issue causing the ‘Patriot’ parachute smoke to appear black instead of the intended red, white, and blue
- Fixed audio issues that occurred in the game after connecting to Mors Mutual
- Fixed audio issues when entering The Diamond Casino & Resort
PlayStation 4 / Xbox One
Game stability and performance
- Fixed an issue that caused players to get stuck on the Rockstar logo screen when launching the game
- Fixed an issue causing the vault to be lost in Last Play – Make Ends Meat
- Fixed an issue causing players to get stuck after completing a race in GTA Online Lessons
- Fixed an issue that caused players to get stuck in the lobby after accepting Gerald Mission .’s invitation
- Fixed an issue causing players not to receive phone calls for jobs
- Fixed missing text prompts and buttons in exit mode
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players’ progress not being saved in GTA Online
PlayStation 4 / PlayStation 5 / Xbox One / Xbox Series X | s
Game stability and performance
- Several crashes have been fixed in GTAV
- Fixed an issue that caused the daily vehicle list to not be calculated correctly for vehicles that were successfully delivered
- Fixed an issue causing players’ weapons to disappear on the shooting range
- Fixed an issue that caused players to get stuck on a black screen when trying to migrate a character from a previous-gen console to a next-gen console
Grand Theft Auto 5 Now available for PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X.
More: Grand Theft Auto 5: Best melee weapons and how to get them
read the following
About the author